Monday, January 20, 2014

My WALL (Original Poem)





I've created a wall so tall and mighty... Not even Goliath can bring it down
I built my wall with tough skin, frigid attitude, anti people armor, and a harden heart.
This wall is so strong and scornful... not even the kindest, most sweetest words can break it down

The wall is a gate of protection.
It protects the heart, emotions, and mind
It was built to block out all the bitterness of this world.

 
We refuse to settle
We refuse to be an option... second best
We refuse to be treated like just an ordinary girl
We refuse to cry ourselves to bed, knowing that Joy comes in the morning

FEAR IS WHAT KEEPS THIS WALL STILL STANDING
I fear the feeling of HURT, SHAME, DEFEAT, AGONY,MONOPHOBIA, & BETRAYAL.

Yet again.. what is FEAR? Does it exist? Can we see it before it comes?
---------The answer to all these questions is NO.-----------
DEFINITION OF FEAR: To be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about A POSSIBLE or PROBABLE situation or event.

If we read keenly we can see fear is feeling of anxiety over a situation that MAY POSSIBLY HAPPEN.
There is no guarantee it will occur. But many times we hesitate certain situations that builds up FEAR.


SO THE QUESTION NOW IS... HOW DO I GET OVER FEAR?
the book of life tells me... "2 Timothy 1:7: “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (NKJV). A spirit of fearfulness and timidity does not come from God.

I am from God and if FEAR is not of God.. Then I have no reason to be AFRAID

Breaking these walls will take time...
When you've been through so much, and seen so much, you tend to build up a WALL
These four corners of my wall protects my heart, controls my emotions, and my mind
AS OF NOW... THIS WALL IS STAYING UP!!!


~MIATTA SANDY~ 

No comments: